O2 has become one of the top telecommunication providers in the UK. Its network consists of 14,000 free O2 Wi-Fi hotspots and 350 O2 Gurus who advise businesses on their mobile phone needs. It is also a pioneer in introducing business-friendly handsets from BlackBerry and iPhone and the UK’s largest 4G/LTE trial network owner. After spending many years establishing its presence in the UK market, O2 won the business sector’s heart through its business mobile plans.
In addition to ensuring a strong signal, O2 business mobile comes with a range of features according to the plan you choose. So if you’re in the market for a new mobile plan, then O2 could be an excellent choice. Indeed, the range of options and plans make sure that O2 contracts are suitable for all manner of businesses, from small to large. As well as being suitable for all manner of businesses, O2 also offer plans and handsets suitable for staff members in every role within your business, from sales executives to managers.
To find out more about the contracts, plans and handsets on offer with O2, simply continue reading this page. Otherwise, if you want to compare business mobile providers today, simply complete the quick and easy form at the top of this page.
Comparing O2 and other business mobile quotes with Approved Index is free, quick and easy, and it could save your business money and time.
Compare O2 Business Mobile Phone Plans Today.
O2 Business Mobile Plans
Whether you have less than 10 employees or more than 2,000 personnel, O2 has the solution for you. You can choose from a range of the latest mobiles and tablets as part of a business mobile plan or go for SIM only plans.
|Plan||Price||Can Include Handset?|
|Sharer Plan||From £38.50 a month||Yes|
|On & On Plan||From £26.67 a month (£17.20 without 4G or a handset)||Yes|
|Small Business Plan||From £37.84 a month||Yes|
The table above very briefly introduces just a few of the plans that O2 offer to businesses. For more information about each, simply read the information below.
The Sharer Plan
Through the Sharer plan you can share minutes and texts on the same bill with as many as four people. Prices for this plan start at £35.80 per month, but the price is worth it considering that you get a free handset, one or more free SIM cards (according to your plan), and a minimum of 500 calls, texts and data to share.
- £35.80/month - including a free handset, one or more SIM cards, 500 calls, texts and sharing data.
On & On Mobile Plans
The Business Shop at O2 offers phone tariffs starting from £26.67 per month. For that price, you will receive a 24-month contract that comes with 4G technology, 1GB data and unlimited mobile calls, UK landline calls and texts. However, if you choose to only go for the SIM-only plans, these 12-month contracts start at £21.67 for unlimited calls and texts and 1 GB data. You can even save more by forgoing 4G technology, as a regular SIM with the same features costs £17.20 per month.
- £26.67/month - including a free handset, 4G technology, 1GB of data, unlimited calls and texts.
- £21.67/month - without handset, with 4G technology, unlimited calls, texts and 1GB of data.
- £17.20/month - without handset or 4G technology, but with unlimited calls, texts and 1GB of data.
The Business Package for Small Businesses
When it comes to business mobile packages, the All In package stands out the most. It combines the O2 Landline service, O2 Broadband and On & On mobile tariffs. Separately, their value can cost over £100 but you can get these for £37.84 per month for SIM only or £51.58 with a smart phone like the iPhone 5.
- £37.84/month - no handset, but includes O2 landline service, O2 broadband and On & On Mobile Plan.
- £51.58/month - with a handset, and includes O2 landline service, O2 broadband and On & On Mobile Plan.
O2 Business Mobile Benefits
There are many reasons why O2 is the choice of many business owners and eventually their employees.
- Excellent mobile data plans – In an age where data is king, O2 provides high quality data for both 3G and 4G users. In fact, Ofcom rated it as the Best Mobile Data Network Provider in 2011.
- Reliable service – O2 offers reliable service as its towers are spread across the UK. In addition, there will be 14,000 free Wi-Fi hotspots across the country by the end of 2013.
- High savings – Business people who switched to O2 have been known to save 34% on their bills, which is a huge amount of money, especially for small and medium sized businesses.
- Access to My O2 Business – This is a free online service that allows you to manage your O2 Business account. Through it, you can see how much you have spent and identify who has used the most data thus making it easier to control your spending.
Compare O2 Business Mobile Phone Options
O2 has the power to be the only telecommunications solution you’ll ever need, be it through mobile or internet. However, its prices and features are best for SMEs rather than large corporations as the offerings are relatively basic. So, if you’re looking for a relatively simple all-rounder service, O2 is the perfect company for you.
To compare O2 business mobile plans, as well as other providers, simply complete the form at the top of this page.
Comparing quotes with Approved Index is free, quick and easy, and it could save your business as much as 40% on business mobile contracts and equipment.
Let Approved Index help you compare Business Mobile quotes today.