Customer relationship management software, while offering countless benefits for streamlining sales, customer services and marketing operations, is often dismissed due to the high costs of both the software and the hardware required to run it.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a timely solution to this predicament. The CRM software is offered as a cloud-based option, which removes the need for sophisticated hardware to host the programme and store the data. Instead, the software is run on external servers and accessed by users from their desktop computers via the internet.
So if you’ve been toying with the idea of implementing a CRM system but have been put off by the IT requirements, now could be the time to explore cloud-based software; particularly Microsoft Dynamics.
The Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft’s latest CRM solution is the most feature packed yet and provides copious benefits for several departments within a company:
- Segment your teams and products, create prices lists and share information for better sales planning
- Track leads as they arrive through marketing channels, assign them automatically and prioritise leads based on predefined criteria
- Streamline the proposals process through document sharing and creation
- Track revenue against targets and generate reports automatically for key performance indicators
- Better analyse the sales funnel for improved performance
- Import data from other analytics packages to maintain one central hub of data
- Cleanse data for improved response rates and CPAs
- Use powerful data analysis tools to segment your audience and track engagement
- Create and distribute campaigns in one fluid process
- Combine with Outlook to enhance productivity and streamline mass mailings
- Track every aspect of your campaign and measure key metrics against goals
For Customer Services
- Effortlessly assign and share data across your organisation so that important data is always at hand
- Set rules and permission based access for better data protection
- Track contacts and outcomes from automatically generated customer histories
- Track and measure the performance of customer services personnel and teams
- Generate reports on a schedule or on the fly with powerful data tools
- Analyse every aspect of your customer services operations to gain insights and streamline your processes
All the features above can be set up quickly and with no need for extensive in-house IT training due the cloud based nature of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft also offer full technical support through their online portal and helplines.
Microsoft Dynamics offers all of their customers access to an App Store, which acts as a marketplace for various CRM add-ons and extensions. Apps available on the App Store can be created by Microsoft, their partners or third party companies. If you have in-house developers that can create personalized apps for your brand, they can then be added to the marketplace for others in your company to download.
The main benefit of Microsoft’s marketplace is that it allows your business to fully customize their CRM software to suit their needs. For example, if your company would benefit from further CRM analytics, they can download an advanced analytics add-on to integrate with their existing system.
Comparing Quotes for Microsoft Dynamics
Available through a nationwide network of Microsoft partners, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pricing is dependent on the number of users in your organisation and the complexity of setting up your tailored solution.
Approved Index maintains an up to date directory of leading UK CRM system suppliers – we’ll get you quotes from up to 4 such companies based on your requirements.
Comparing the CRM market and finding the right provider has never been quicker or easier.
Compare leading UK CRM suppliers. Get up to 4 no-obligation quotes through Approved Index.